TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Contracting Entity: Societatea Nationala “Nuclearelectrica” S.A. having its head office in 65 Polona Street, district 1, postal code 010494, Bucharest, Romania, tel. +4021.203.82.00, fax. +4021.316.94.00
is pleased to invite you to submit a proposal as follows:
- Contract object: Management consultancy services for completing the process of implementing the procedure specified in Article 54 of Law 99/2016 on sectoral procurement and requesting exemption from the application of Directive 2014/25 in case of an activity directly exposed to competition
CPV Code: 79411000-8 – General management consultancy services
- Applicable procedure: Direct Acquisition according to the provisions of art. 12 par. (4) of Law no. 99/2016 regarding sectoral procurement.
- Description of Services: as per attached Tender Book no. 10576/10.09.2021
- Duration of the contract (estimated): 6 months from the contract signing date
- Estimated value: 26,000 Euro no VAT included, equivalent 128,648 lei no VAT included
- Deadline for submitting the proposal: 18.10.2021, 11:00 local hours
- The offers may be submitted as follows:
- by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
and firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- The offers will be elaborated in Romanian or English
- The offer will include the following parts:
- The economic operators shall fill in and submit the Statement regarding the non-compliance with the provisions of Art. 72 and 73 of Law no 99 (Form 1 ). In case the economic operator is in one of the potentially conflict of interest situations, as described in art. 72 and art. 73 of Law 99/2016, his offer will be declined.
- The economic operators must demonstrate that they have similar experience in the field of management consultancy assistance in solving the issues in the subject of the contract, respectively in the assistance management consulting strategic consulting, business development, international development assistance, public diplomacy, government business development and European policies.
The experience will be demonstrate by reference issued by the beneficiaries of the invoked similar contracts/projects that will be attached to the List of services provided.
B/Technical proposal – will be described point by point the compliance with Tender Book requirements and will included at least the all the services for the Tender Book.
If the Provider does not cover the full range of consulting services the offer will be considered non compliant.
- a) As part of the technical proposal, the economic operators will demonstrate, by submitting relevant documents, that they have a team composed of at least 3 consultants, as follows:
- 2 consultants specialized in management and international development consulting with a minimum of 10 years general experience and experience in strategic consulting, business development, international development assistance, public diplomacy, governmental business development and European policies;
- 1 coordinating consultant with a general experience of at least 10 years and experience in strategic consulting, business development, international development assistance, public diplomacy, governmental business development and European policies.
The consultants appointed to the team will have a solid knowledge of written/spoken English. In case some of the consultants are not of Romanian origin and are not English speakers, the Provider will provide an interpreter for translation, at his expense.
The provider will present the nominal List of consultants who will be involved in the provision of the necessary SNN services and will provide the information specified regarding the proposed personnel for the provision of services
CV’s will be attached for each teams member at the List and any other relevant documents from which to provide the services in the field.
- b) An informative graph of the services with the marking of the main stages (milestones/events) in the development of the process and of the constraints condition their compliance.
C/Financial proposal – Form no. 2 and Annex. The offered price will be in Euro, maximal, calculated based on a unique hourly rate (Euro/hour) applied for a maximum of 180 hours. The unique hourly rate will cover all the expenses/cost related to the services provided.
SNN will not pay any other expenses for the provision of services. The settlement will be made according to the specifications and the contract proposal.
- The applicable evaluation criteria: The lowest price
- Validity of tender: at least 60 days from the tender submission date
- Additional information:
a).The Forms, the Tender Book and the draft contract will be made available to interested economic operators, based on a written request, sent by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. The deadline for submitting of requests is 14.10.2021, 11:00 local hours.
- b) The economic operators may participate in the procedure as a single company or as an ssociation, in which case they will present an Association Agreement, according to the attached model.
- c) The economic operators may subcontract a part of the services, in which case they will present the List of subcontractors and the parts of the contract that will be subcontracted.
Form no. 1 will be completed for the all entities participating in the procedure (members of the association and / or subcontractors).