Capitalization of nuclear resources for producing clean energy under conditions of safety and economic efficiency.
Among its characteristics:
- A high value of the installed capacity factor; at an equal installed capacity factor, a nuclear unit produces twice as much energy as a conventional unit;
- No greenhouse gas emissions
- Low dependency of the price per KW on the variation of uranium prices, due to its small quota in the production cost as compared to other energy producers
- High technical level of the operation personnel,
- Reasonable production costs
- Nuclear power fully complies with the requirements regarding security of supply, sustainable development and competitiveness.
High-performance, innovative national company, determined to obtain excellent and sustainable results, in the top rankings of nuclear energy.
Commitment to excellence. Action for results.