Our main responsibility in 2020 was to stand by the Romanian medical system and, through everything we do, fight to reduce the spread of the SARS-COV-2 pandemic in our country.
In 2020, we stood by hospitals in Romania through sponsorships that have supported the purchase of medical materials and equipment intended for the reception and treatment of patients infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in the amount of Euro 1.5 million.
Our help went to:
- Cernavoda City Hospital
- „Sfantul Apostol Andrei” Emergency Clinical Hospital of Constanta
- Braila County Emergency Hospital
- Targu Jiu County Emergency Hospital
- Oradea County Emergency Clinical Hospital
- Targoviste County Emergency Hospital
- Bistrita County Emergency Hospital
- George Trifon City Hospital.
By granting these sponsorships, we aimed at contributing to faster patient diagnosis, reducing the spread of the virus, and to an effective patient monitoring.